Connect with us

Secondary School Student Electrocuted In Edo

News

Secondary School Student Electrocuted In Edo

Secondary School Student Electrocuted In Edo

A secondary school student was electrocuted in Eyaen community in Benin city, Edo state yesterday July 12th. According to reports, the deceased was on his way home when he tripped and fell touching an electric pole.

Secondary School Student Electrocuted In Edo

There was an accident in the community two days ago and one of the cars hit the high tension pole built with cement and rods. The accident destroyed a part of the cement, exposing the rod with electricity. The young boy when he tripped, fell and touched the metal part. He was electrocuted.

Secondary School Student Electrocuted In Edo

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in News

To Top