Fire Guts Wedding Reception Venue In Lagos (VIDEO)



Fire Guts Wedding Reception Venue
Fire Guts Wedding Reception Venue

Fire has gutted a wedding reception venue in Lagos state.

The incident emerged in a viral video on social media during the weekend.

In the viral video shared on Saturday, the ceiling decorations are seen burning.

According to eyewitnesses, the fire outbreak occurred at Yard 158, a popular event center in Oregun, Lagos.

ALSO READ: 21-Year-Old Married Couple Warm Hearts At Wedding Ceremony (Photos/Videos)

MDB gathered that the outburst emerged after the toast of the day at a wedding reception didn’t go as planned.

ALSO READ: Fire Guts Olowu Market In Lagos (VIDEO)

It was later revealed that there were no casualties as the couple, members of the family and other attendees were able to escape the unscathed.

A voice in the video said, “ Everybody please move…1

outside, use the nearest exit close to you. Do not push anybody, take it easy.”

Watch the video below.

A month ago, MDB reported that a similar fire outbreak occurred in Balogun market, Lagos state.


According to reports gathered, the fire affected a plaza in the market where Ladies’ shoes are sold.

Firefighters from two divisions of Lagos Fire Service were deployed to the scene to put out the fire.

There have many cases of fire incidents in the market, with goods worth billions of naira lost in the process.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.