– German Model Martina Big became an internet sensation years ago for her extreme tanning
– Two years ago, the 30 year old graduated from tanning to taking melanin injections to become more ‘African’
– Prior to her drastic skin colour change, she was known for her extremely large breast implants
– Martina believes the melanin injections make her more ‘African’ from the inside
– Husband Michael also started taking the same melanin injections two years ago but remains visibly fairer than Martina
– Martina and her husband believe they can have African babies, but say they will love the child regardless of color
German model Martina Big, who became an internet sensation few years ago after she started undergoing extreme tanning, then graduated to taking melanin injections is in the news again.
This time around, the 30 year old who is now married to Michael appeared on This Morning for a chat with Holly Willoughby and John Barrowman. The couple during the interview talked about how they’ve ‘changed race’ and could even have an ‘African’ baby. Strange as it may seem, the couple appear to be really
delusional confident that their race has changed to Africa and they even try to speak with a disturbing confusing, inaudible accent they deem to be African.
Martina, who began taking melanin injections two years ago to transform from a white woman to a black woman, revealed the many physical changes that have taken place, saying :
‘The skin is getting darker and my growing hair is changing and getting curly and more dark,’ Martina says about taking the melanin injections.
She claims to feel more African on the inside, having taking the same dosage of melanin injections as her husband, but grown remarkable darker in skin tone. Martina also speaks about a recent trip to Kenya, where ‘fans’ idolised her. She claims she made friends from the renown Massai tribe who taught her how to make fire without gas or electricity. I
really wonder how this makes a person African but OK.
Besides admitting that she now identifies as a black woman, Martina revealed how doctors said her and her white husband could give birth to a black child. ‘Yes, they said they’re going to be black,’ Martina said.
‘We are not having plans, but I am discussing with my doctor to see if my body is okay, will I be able to breastfeed, what the baby will look like. ‘I’m trying to think genetically how that is possible,’ Holly interrupted. ‘If you give birth to a white child will you somehow think it’s not connected to you?’ ‘No,’ Martina replied. ‘It’s a mix of Michael and me. I’m pretty sure it will be black or milk chocolate or a little bit light, it doesn’t matter.’
Watch the interview below: