Connect with us

Woman Narrowly Escapes Death After Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was Cooking In Kano

News

Woman Narrowly Escapes Death After Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was Cooking In Kano

A woman narrowly escaped death after her gas cylinder exploded at her home yesterday in Kano.

Woman Narrowly Escapes Death After Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was Cooking In Kano

Blessing Nkoyo Emmanuel said the gas cylinder exploded as she tried to turn it off after cooking at home. Blessing said her clothes and weave immediately caught fire after the explosion but she managed to escape from the house before the roof caved in.

Woman Narrowly Escapes Death After Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was Cooking In Kano

The Nurse, who is from Eket in Akwa Ibom, suffered injuries, but nothing life-threatening.

Woman Narrowly Escapes Death After Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was Cooking In Kano

Read her story below.

Woman Narrowly Escapes Death After Gas Cylinder Exploded While She Was Cooking In Kano

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in News

To Top